Galapagos White Glove Service
Galapagos' White Glove Service
We've thought of everything so you don't have to.
Whether you're snorkeling with sea lions in the clear blue waters of the Galapagos Islands, or sipping sundowners on the tan-colored plains of the Serengeti, you know that we are there for you anytime.
Our 24-hour White Glove Service™ guest assistance begins before you leave home with our pre-departure documents. You receive a welcome phone call after you arrive at your destination. Our WGS™ guest assistance team maintains contact at various times throughout your journey to insure that your trip runs smoothly or address any problem that may arise. WGS™ can be tailored to your particular needs and interests. Big Five is leading the way in guest relations for the travel industry. Here are some of the services you can look forward to as a guest of Big Five:
Concierge Services Include:
- Restaurant referrals & reservations Event ticketing, movie & theater information
- Golf tee time reservations & referrals
- Find, wrap & deliver one-of-a-kind gifts
- Special occasion reminders & gift ideas
- Wireless device assistance
- Latest global weather and ski reports
- Floral Services
- Private air charter assistance
- Latest sports scores, lottery results & stock quotes
- Additional ground transportation, if needed
- Last-minute local activity recommendations.
- Lost luggage search; stolen luggage replacement assistance
- Lost passport & documents assistance
- ATM locator
- Emergency cash transfer assistance
- Travel information including visa/passport requirements
- Emergency telephone interpretation assistance
- Trip interruption
- Urgent message relay to family, friends or associates
- Up-to-the-minute travel delay information
- Long distance phone cards for worldwide calling
- Latest inoculation requirements; local advisories, epidemics, & preventive measures
- Embassy/ Consulate referral
- Information on travel supplier strikes
- Currency conversion or purchase
- Legal referrals/bail bond assistance
- Worldwide public holiday information
Big Five Tours & Expeditions
Big Five's overriding mission is to turn dreams into reality. We offer customized luxury travel for individuals and groups. Our journeys are tailor-made to satisfy the discriminating tastes of our guests to any of our exotic and exciting destinations in Africa, Asia, Orient, Latin America, Polar Regions and South Pacific.
Five Reasons to Select Big Five Tours & Expeditions
- Level of Staff Knowledge: At Big Five, you are working with one of the most experienced group of individuals in our industry. Our Destination Specialists received 900+ hours of on-site and in-office on product training in the last 12 months. They are part of a diverse team assembled from 11 countries over 5 continents speaking a combined 10 different languages. Several of our Destination Specialists have been recognized for their expertise, including three who were named on Travel+Leisure's 2009 A-List of Travel Agents.
- Live person answering phones: We know that you have a choice when choosing a tour operator. That's why Big Five provides a personal experience that begins with a live person answering each call promptly during business hours. In addition, our 24-hour White Glove Service™ guest assistance desk is manned by team of specialists available 365 days from anywhere in the world.
- Speed of Response to Questions: You want information, we have answers. With an average of 16 years experience in the travel industry, our Destination Specialists answer 8 out of 10 questions immediately based on their personal experiences.
- Willingness to customize: Our Destination Specialists combine creativity with their impressive knowledge. As a result, the number of vacations we customize for guests has increased by 24% since 2002. In fact, in the last the last 12 months, an average of 92.1% of our journeys have been custom tailored.
- Safety Record: Our worldwide team provides personal attention to each guest, treating them as a member of their own family. As a result, Big Five has never had a liability claim since our founding in 1973.